Beard oil is very necessary to keep beards looking fuller, softer, and tamer. Because beard hair is not like the hair on your head. It requires special care and products. It also reduces the occurrence of beard dandruff and itches as well as promotes beard growth.
- Moisturizes facial hair
- Hydrates skin
- Softens and tames beard hair
- Relieves itch
- Promotes healthy beard growth
- Penetrates straight to the cuticles
- Leaves beard smooth and shiny
- Apricot Oil
- Almond Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- African Baba Fragrance OR Blueberry Essential Oil (pick your favorite scent)
How to use:
- Beard oil should be applied to clean hair
- Apply three to six droplets of oil to your chin and whiskers.
- Massage into skin before applying Beard Cream.
- Routinely apply the beard oil as needed.
- For best results use after showering or bathing and apply daily